11 in ‘11 with Ana Beatriz

Posted on: June 23, 2011 | Comments(6) | Drivers | By: Cassie

2011 marks the second season of IndyCar racing for Ana Beatriz. She is a regular driver for Dreyer & Reinbold Racing and her Brazilian sponsor, Ipiranga, hasn’t let her down.

Ana was kind enough to answer 11 fan questions during this 2011 season and, ironically enough, following her 11th IZOD IndyCar Series start.  Ana wanted to send a little shout out to the fans and thank them for cheering her on:

“Thanks, fans for all of your support this season – keep those tweets and messages of support coming. Enjoy my 11 in ’11 video and thanks for submitting fan questions for this video series, it’s been fun learning about all the other drivers through these videos.”

Continue to support Ana by following her on Twitter, @BiaRacing, and check out her driver history on IndyCar.com. See her 11 in ‘11 video below.

Comments

1. Ralph Simpson on June 23, 2011 11:47 am
    Ralph Simpson

I just love Bia. I hope she continues to be in the field in the coming years. She is a beautiful woman as well, a little shy but I think she’s hot.

2. Chris Sheridan on June 23, 2011 7:33 pm
    Chris Sheridan

Go BIA! She has been a bit overshadowed by some of the other rookies this year, but she is constantly learning and improving…keep a look out for this former Indy Lights winner and follow her on Twitter: @biaracing

3. Larry on June 24, 2011 3:36 am
    Larry

she is a Delight!!!! met Ana at Milwaukee.. friendly.. and seems to be on the right track in Indy Cars.. I hope she wins a Brazil race!!!!!

4. jw hancock on June 24, 2011 10:05 am
    jw hancock

Bia is getting better every day.

5. michael ellis on June 25, 2011 7:19 am
    michael ellis

Bia is improving with each race. Just nees to (a littler more aggessivr

6. Ri on June 26, 2011 2:41 am
    Ri

How often can you see someone as gorgeous as this one drive something as fast as Roger Federer’s strike? I’m not as much into racing as I hope I would but this girl is reason enough to keep the faith on the track. –Ri of changerules(dot)net.