Twitter allows drivers to better interact with their fans and a way to share a small piece of themselves and their teams. When a driver tweets, it gives us all a closer look at their personality. Some drivers tweet about things that keep followers up-to-date on their racing life, some tweet about their personal lives, some tweet mobile pictures (remember planking??), but no matter their intentions, some drivers make us LOL every time they tweet.
We’ve pulled together some of the funniest Tweets from the IndyCar world and listed them below. Each Tweet shows a bit of the Tweeters personality. Gather all of your IndyCar knowledge and take a guess at who the Tweeter might have been.
Guess away! Get your friends to play, and see who can correctly guess which drivers are behind these tweets:
1. Last night, one of our crew guys pulled me aside & said, “Stop being an a**hole.” That’s all the motivation I needed.
2. Anything better than putting on boxers fresh out of the dryer? I think not. #lovethelittlethings
3. I am at bucksstar had to whisper 1 frappo no whipped cream to cashier make sure no one heard me.
4. “that’s the most passes 4 the lead that I can remember. Much better than just watching Dario go round & round.” SNAP
5. @dariofranchitti the pleasure was all mine! I was always told to be nice and polite to your elders!
6. For me boxing is the closest trainning for racing outside the race car…sometimes the punch feels like the wall.hehehe
7. Not entirely sure new yoga instructor tonight was overly impressed with a certain someone’s non existent levels of “bendyness”…!!!
8. My tomtom has @dariofranchitti voice…not sexy. Hahahaha
Hint: Not all of the Tweets are technically from drivers. Think of some of the most vocal INDYCAR tweeps out there and you might recognize 1 or 2 of their personalities as well. Leave a comment with your guesses below and we’ll keep you posted when the answers are revealed. #goodluck