Racing for bonuses in Car Town

Posted on: April 12, 2012 | Comments(8) | Uncategorized | By: Dave

Owning Scott Dixon’s ride in Car Town could earn a bonus if the Target Chip Ganassi Racing driver wins an IZOD IndyCar Series race.

The bonus, which includes other drivers, is part of Car Town’s 2012 Indy 500 Challenge.

Featuring the new Dallara chassis, players can build and tune up their car for optimal performance on the popular Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the other 15 racetracks that are part of the season schedule.

The popular Facebook game was developed by Cie Games.

Go to https://apps.facebook.com/CarTown to experience all the thrills of the IZOD IndyCar Series.

Comments

1. drewphoto@aol.com on April 13, 2012 8:39 pm
    drewphoto@aol.com

Car Town is pretty fun I have been playing it for over 1 1/2 I have built up a very nice car collection along with some nascar racers & Indy Car Racers .. I have been covering the LBGP off and on since first race formula 5000 race F 1v to cart to indy car ..my credential request from magazine I work for was too late I live here in L B by CSULB and am watching Drags NHRA espn 3 now AMLS and Nationwide race Sprint cup Q & Mopars at Strip at LVMS on there up stream video coverage. I am keeping my camera gear dry staying home going to the kitchen for a beer and food No crowds no waiting for track to open to get my car out of Hyatt Parking structure where I nomally park with corner workers..

2. drewphoto@aol.com on April 13, 2012 8:43 pm
    drewphoto@aol.com

I like the new indy cars look cool no more bumping wheels Wish I was trackside .. next year for sure! hope u all have fun! hello to all my fellow photographer & writer friends working at race.

3. James Drew on April 13, 2012 8:44 pm
    James Drew

hello Chris and all the hard working staff of the LBGP I know you all work your butts off to put on a great race!

4. Brian McKay on April 16, 2012 11:04 pm
    Brian McKay

I wondered if the IZOD IndyCar Series blog would ever be updated by one of the 22 bloggers. And… all we get is a rewritten publicity release from a game maker. Wow. So much for “We are committed to building quality, meaningful relationships with you, our fans.”

5. douglas on May 15, 2012 9:38 am
    douglas

OMG !! I just got 643 Car Town Blue Points for 100% Working Hack Program Download at >>
    http://www.cartownhack.tk <<

6. fe on May 15, 2012 11:56 am
    fe

http://www.cartownhack.tk <<

7. cartown hack on November 21, 2013 9:07 am
    cartown hack

I comment each time I like a article on a site or I have something to
    valuable to contribute to the discussion. It’s caused by
    the passion communicated in the post I read. And after
    this post Racing for bonuses in Car Town | The Official Blog of the IZOD IndyCar Series.

I was actually excited enough to post a thought :) I actually do have a couple
    of questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be
    only me or does it look like like some of the remarks look like they are coming from brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I’d
    like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
    Could you list all of all your community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

8. Billige GHD Glattejern on May 10, 2014 2:06 am
    Billige GHD Glattejern

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular
    article! It’s the little changes that produce the largest changes.

Thanks a lot for sharing!