We all know how much fun can be had on (and obviously off) Twitter, but our IZOD IndyCar Series, Firestone Indy Lights, Star Mazda Championship presented by Goodyear and the Cooper Tires USF2000 powered by Mazda drivers always provide us with some entertaining content via the social network.
But can you guess who said what? (Note: On occasion some of the tweets listed will come from prominent voices within the IndyCar community as well.)
Let’s see if you can pair the driver up to tweets listed.
(Answers will be revealed next week with the next installation of Guess That Tweeter)
1. Just realized that despite seeing every parody of it, I don’t think I’ve seen the actual ‘Call Me Maybe’ music video. And I’m ok with this.
2. Gotta love the London Underground !! #sweatbox #whofarted @tagliani
3. #fact Slow motion shots of 100m sprinters are funny.
4. #YouGetMajorPointsIf You’re French Canadian or can just speak French in general! I miss you GP3R!
5. Gf’s O2 sensor tanking just became an awesome excuse to go get new tools. Unfortunately I didn’t require a blowtorch. #Ireallywantablowtorch
6. My favorite time of the year!going to the indianapolis state fair tonight!with @rmiller @IndyCar!#thisshouldbeentairtaining.
7. Holy smoke these guys run so fast TV doesn’t make justice. Wow it is almost as impressive as @IndyCar going by at the @IMS from pit lane
8. Seeing the Dark Knight Rises for a second time. I sort of have a Batman problem… I will own a legit suit one day. #fact
9. Never leave your phone unlocked with Stig around.
10. On my way to the Glen to try to win another one with Alex ! Peter called wednesday this time…
Post your guesses below.