Everyone submitted a lot of great answers to the first installment of Guess That Tweeter, here are the answers to week one:
- James Hinchcliffe (@Hinchtown)
- Scott Dixon (@ScottDixon9)
- Ryan Briscoe (@ryan_briscoe)
- Zach Veach (@ZachVeach)
- JR Hildebrand (@JRHildebrand)
- Simon Pagenaud (@SimonPagenaud)
- Alex Tagliani (@Tagliani)
- Josef Newgarden (@JosefNewgarden)
- Ed Carpenter (@EdCarpenter20)
- Sebastien Bourdais (@BourdaisOnTrack)
So now gear up for another addition of “Guess That Tweeter” to see how well you pay attention to what the drivers have to say on the World Wide Web. (Note: Tweets this week come from IZOD IndyCar Series, Firestone Indy Lights, Star Mazda Championship presented by Goodyear and The Cooper Tires USF2000 Championships by Mazda drivers.)
- @JennaFryer @usainbolt Insain needs to come to an @IndyCar race and I would try to outrun him…could be tough…he’s insane fast
- There’s been shockingly little talk on my feed about the fact that it’s shark week.
- Ran a solid eight miles today in 59 minutes and 54 seconds. Yes the 54 seconds matter because i kept my run 6 seconds under an hour.#details
- Fathers day here in Brazil. Enjoy my little one today. What a bless.
- Just drive through Frankfort Indiana, home of the….yep you guessed it, hot dogs! #StuffYouCantMakeUp
- This is too long of a break in between races might have to bring out the old shifter kart for a little drive #cantsitstill #needforspeed
- Now my phone battery running low and I need to do #1…. Hehehe
- We have a @PlayBoy bunny trying to do an anti-texting video with @MazdaUSA!
- Sat next to half the Man City Field and Owners trying to listen in on their tactics for the season haha
- Looking for a house is harder work than driving an @IndyCar!!
Good luck, and same as last time, the answers will be posted next week!
Show us your Twitter knowledge!