Again, great answers and submissions for week two of Guess that Tweeter. Here are the answers to match up and see if you were right! Be sure to follow the drivers so you can stay up to date with their latest happenings (and be able to guess that tweeter of course!)
1. Will Power (@12WillPower)
2. James Hinchcliffe (@Hinchtown)
3. Luca Forgeois (@LucaForgeois)
4. Tony Kanaan (@TonyKanaan)
5. Graham Rahal (@GrahamRahal)
6. David Ostella (@DavidOstella)
7. Helio Castroneves (@h3lio)
8. Connor De Phillippi (@CDePhillippi11)
9. Oliver Webb (@OliverJamesWebb)
10. Charlie Kimball (@racewithinsulin)
Here we go for week three! As always, may be a driver from the IZOD IndyCar series or any of the Mazda Road to Indy series.
1. What’s better than a red-eye?? A delayed red-eye!
2. Running on the boardwalk with my dad. He’s all excited about this
3. Southwest lane slots start getting aggressive for group C. #whatsyournumber
4. Chilling in San Fran today, weather is pretty poor lots of fog! Might be a good day to check out Alcatraz. #spooky
5. +++++ Negativity breeds negativity and I’m choosing positivity today. +++++
6. Fun morning with @scottdixon9 checking out the @oracleTeamUsa boats.. I Tried to borrow one for next years West highland yacht week!!!
7. Thanks for the info, sounds like its a harmless critter, we’ll keep him
8. 6:25am……..about to start work. Ugh!!!!!! Where is my bed!
9. Few minutes @cudaracing event with @Barracuda folks let’s have a bet, I will get famous question? What happen when you need to ….. In car
10. Whos the dummy that forgot her race boots in the truck for the tv stuff!… that’ll be me wearing heels. Doh.