We’re rounding the fourth turn of the off-season, and the start of 2014 IndyCar action is in our sights. With the announcement of Verizon as title sponsor, the return of drivers like Jacques Villenueve and the debut of drivers like Kurt Busch, this season is shaping up to be an exciting one. Don’t miss out on a second of it!
Below is a list of the best ways to stay connected to everything IndyCar related in the coming months.
- Download the IndyCar 14 app – Use the app for information on drivers, standings, schedules, and live race coverage
- Follow @IndyCar on Twitter – We’ll provide live updates during races, insider news on teams and driver announcements as well as tons of fun photos and videos
- Use #IndyCar – Using the official hash tag will keep you in the IndyCar conversation all season long. If you fall behind on your IndyCar news, just search the hash tag on Twitter and read up on the latest info
- Like IndyCar Series on Facebook – Join over 200,000 other IndyCar fans on Facebook. We’ll share YouTube videos, race results, behind-the-scenes photos and more
- Follow @indycar on Instagram – Photos from pit lane, the garages, press conferences and anywhere else the fastest drivers in the world might be
- Subscribe to IndyCar on YouTube – We’ll provide you with race recaps, exclusive interviews with drivers, and a laugh or two
- View our Flickr stream – View the best photos taken on every race weekend
- Visit IndyCar.com – This is the IndyCar information hub! Daily news articles, driver stats, the season schedule, TV tune-in information and so much more
These are your best bet to being the first to know any and all IndyCar information. How do you usually get your IndyCar news?